Government considering continued use of Covid passes over the winter months
Restaurants in Kildare and around the country have said they're happy to continue asking customers for their Covid pass, if they're allowed to trade normally.
The use of the passes to access indoor hospitality had been due to be scrapped on the 22nd of October.
However, a recent increase in Covid cases seems likely to lead to the Government insisting on their continued use over the winter months.
The Government is to announce on Tuesday what restrictions will stay and what will be relaxed from next Friday.
Adrian Cummins - Chief Executive of the Restaurants Association of Ireland - says it seems inevitable that the passes will stay

Man Dies Following Assault In Blanchardstown On Sunday
Value Of Unused Medication Each Year Estimated At Over €37.5M
Appeal Against Country's First Ever Supervised Injection Centre Rejected
Woman Caught On Laptop While Driving As National Day Of Action For Mobile Phone Distraction Takes Place
RTÉ Senior Management Due Before Oireachtas Committee Today
Man Dies After Road Collision In Carlow
Rent Prices Now 40% Above Pre-Covid Levels
Meta Employees To Find Out Today If They'll Be Affected By Job Losses